The owner of a decoration company in Guangzhou ran

2022-07-22
  • Detail

The owner of a decoration company in Guangzhou ran away, and the worker was "settled" by the owner due to salary.

the decoration of the newly bought house has not been completed, but was smashed and rioted by the decoration workers? A few days ago, Mr. Zhang, who lives in Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, encountered such a worry. More than 3 months ago, Mr. Zhang found a decoration company from "Tuba rabbit" online. After giving the money, the boss of the decoration company ran away, and the workers who were owed wages by the company had no way to complain, so they found Mr. Zhang to be responsible. Mr. Zhang reluctantly said that the decoration website stated that he would be responsible for the decoration team running away, "not afraid of the decoration company escaping with money", and hoped that the website could make its commitment to customers and be responsible for their encounters

in June this year, Mr. Zhang bought a second-hand house in Taojin Huating, Taojin Road, Yuexiu District. He wanted to redecorate it, so he submitted the decoration requirements on "Tuba rabbit website", and then selected Guangzhou Yiyi Decoration Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Yiyi company") recommended by the website

"I paid 40% of the decoration money to Tuba rabbit website as a deposit, and the remaining 60% was directly paid to the decoration company." Mr. Zhang told the new express reporter that with the progress of the decoration project, he paid all the decoration funds in several times. To his surprise, on September 26, when the original decoration project was nearing the end, four decoration workers came to the door, saying that the boss of one one company had run away, owed them a total of more than 10000 yuan, and asked Mr. Zhang to be responsible. "I can't pay them. I didn't expect them to smash the glass door of my kitchen and the remaining tiles of the project." Mr. Zhang said that the incident was finally calmed down by calling the police

Mr. Zhang said that Xiao, the engineering supervisor of Tuba rabbit, was involved in this matter. "At the end of September, Xiao asked four workers to write down how much wages they were owed, and pressed their fingerprints, promising to solve their wages in October." Mr. Zhang said that he thought the matter was over, but he didn't expect that Xiao called him the day before yesterday, saying that he could only return the deposit and terminate the contract, and as for the wages owed by the workers, "he didn't care."

Mr. Zhang is afraid to move to a new house because he is afraid of workers coming again. He can only spend more than 3000 yuan a month to rent a house temporarily. Mr. Zhang said that when he first selected this website, it was because it promised to protect the rights and interests of customers from infringement. Now he hopes that the website can do what it says. The reporter then logged in to tuba.com and saw the slogan "not afraid of the decoration company escaping with money", and the insurance claim scope also includes "the money is given, and the decoration team is missing"

the non employee website of workers cannot bear the salary arrears

customer service of Tuba rabbit website:

the afternoon before yesterday, the reporter called Mr. Xiao, the project supervisor of Tuba rabbit network, to try to understand the specific situation, but when the reporter indicated his identity, it was convenient to hang up. Then the reporter reflected Mr. Zhang's complaint through the customer service of Tuba rabbit website. The relevant staff of the website marketing department said that after receiving Mr. Zhang's complaint, the website has not been able to contact the person in charge of the decoration company, and according to the contract between the two sides, the website will return the remaining 20% of the decoration project to Mr. Zhang in full. However, because the decoration workers themselves have no contracts and agreements with the website, and the workers are not website employees, the website cannot bear the salary in arrears. At present, the website will still negotiate with Mr. Zhang on this matter

福州男科医院

昆明外阴白斑医院

天津妇科医院

临沂男科医院

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI